What is the PulseAudio counterpart to the old /dev /dsp or /dev /audio?
So that I can read the data from /dev /dsp to get a .wav file with the sound on the microphone, and send the data to /dev /dsp to hear this sound in the speakers?
Answer # 1
For programs that only use oss, padsp can be used. padsp old_quake
- SQL Server -Managing Linked Servers WITH DOMAIN Authentication
- Restore of copy_only backup of encrypted database made without FORMAT but with INIT fails
- Simple query on sys.dm_db_partition_stats is running for 30 minutes
- What are the downsides of running DBCC FREESYSTEMCACHE ('TokenAndPermUserStore') hourly?
- Migrating to server with much fewer CPU cores
- Bulk DELETEs in publisher breaking SQL Server Replication in subscriber
- How does table compression affect SQL Server buffer pool?
- Compile Memory -Relationship Between Xe Query_optimizer_Memory_Gateway and DMV SYS.DM_EXEC_Query_optimizer_Memory_GatewayS
- How to Know Real SQL Server Memory and CPU Usage