I haven't programmed in WinApi for a long time, but I remember that before, when I created a project on WinAPi in VS, a window layout appeared, onto which you could drag controls (well, or maybe I did something for this). Now I created a c++ WinApi project, but no window layout was opened, only a window with c++ code. Can you please tell me how to open the layout? (I understand that the question is stupid, but I seem to have some kind of jump-start.)
Answer # 1
You need to create a Dialog resource in the resource file (* .rc) of your project, and then the window layout will appear.
- (Error: Restore Headeronly IS Terminating Abnormally) When Restoring SQL Backup From Standard Edition to Developer Edition (Both
- Houry Transaction Log Files Size Not Consistent -Is This Differential Backup File?
- Need Help Merging Multiple Full SQL Server Backups INTO Single Database
- SQL Server 2012 database backup successfully report but no backup file
- Using SQL Server native backup and Veritas Backup Exec to backup the database and transaction log on the same database
- Can FULL backup done with MySQL Enterprise Backup including --tts option be considered safe?
- How to take single database backup using mysqlbackup command in Mysql 8.0.18 version DB
- backup : On docker volume restore: could not access file "$ libdir /timescaledb-1.6.0": No such file or directory
- SQL Server: SHOULD THE SAME LOG RECORDS BE BACKED UP MULTIIPLE TIMES?