We are troubled by Ruby on Rails beginners.
Rails_prject (folder I prepared)
The following Command was hit to prepare the database to prepare the database.
$ RAILS NEW MYAPP MyApp > $ Bundle Install
MyApp > $ RAKE DB: CREATE
or less error statement
COULD NOT FIND GEM 'SASS-RAILS (~ > 5.0) x64-Mingw32 'in Any of the Gem Sources Listed in Your Gemfile. RUN `bundle install` to install missing gems.
What should I do? Ruby, Rails, and Environment
- ActiveModel :: UnknownAttributeError is not resolved in Rails.
- Testing of the Confirm dialog does not pass on RSPEC
- Press the Like button to fly to the Post Detail page
- LINE login can not be made with RAILS5
- If you try to deploy the Rails post app through Unicorn, Bundler: Failed to Load Command: Unicorn_rails
- About the behavior of URL after validation error of NEW action and error associated with it
- Server startup failed with Ruby on Rails
- Rails-tutorial. AWS has an error called Blocked Host:.
- I want to write how to write Rails's Helper methods
- Ruby, Rails version upgrading error when starting CLOUD9 server