I am writing an application on c++ including collecting technical information on running processes (loading CPU, memory usage, user owner) and much more (all this is already implemented).
Many probably saw in Task Manager (Windows 8) or in Windows Resource Monitor, you can observe the activity of accessing the hard disk (read and write in bytes). I need to receive the same information too.
Unfortunately, googling and yandacking, positive results have not yet given :(. Tell me which way to dig, there may be a WMI class or Win API structure where you can read this data.
- MySQL Group Replication -Peer address is not valid
- Mysql Upgrading From 5.7 to 8 -Throwing Strange Error and Won't Start Up
- Migrate MySQL 5.7 to 8.0 via mysqldump
- Can FULL backup done with MySQL Enterprise Backup including --tts option be considered safe?
- MySQL Replication ignore few columns
- How to take single database backup using mysqlbackup command in Mysql 8.0.18 version DB
- MySQL InnoDB Cluster can't be created. Why?
- MySQL How to Script to create indexes on all date columns in database
- mysql : Mariadb Galera cluster empty set