Currently, I tried to create a post app with Rails and deploy it with AWS, but if you try to launch Rails with the following command, an error is displayed.
bundle exec moniicorn_rails -c config /unicorn.rb -e Production -D
Master Failed to Start, Check Stderr Log for Details
If you check the error statement, it is like an image, but locally, it is moving without problems and thinks that there is a problem with GEM, but it is a state in which you should add any changes.
I would like to know if there is any problem if there is a problem.
- Rails-tutorial. AWS has an error called Blocked Host:.
- I want to resolve an error during automatic deployment using Capistrano
- EC2 Using EC2, I want to give up the Rails app to AWS Fatal: ??? "Root" ??? (Peer)?
- Can't start the server on Rails
- Ruby on rails problem
- How to display the total amount for many-to-many connections
- How to move to the referrer with VSCode
- How to use colon (:) in Rails find_by_sql
- How to switch between multiple versions of Ruby