To perform HTTP communication with Vue.js
Using AXIOS, the access token to use is in .ENV file.
What can we do with the browser's Devtool?
Is there a way to do encryption etc.?
Answer # 1
If Vue.js runs on a browser, it is also a browser to perform HTTP requests on AXIOS. Therefore, it is not necessary to see the questioner, as the browser will necessarily know the access token.
If the access token is not known to the browser (client side), prepare an API server that knows the token and publish a request to that API server from the client (Vue.js), access token Actual requests using the API server will take place.
- vuejs - when i install axios on nuxt, i get an error message
- ajax - 500 (internal server error) and uncaught (in promise) error: request failed with status code 500
- ruby on rails - [rails 6 vuejs] 406 error in axiosget
- ajax - communicate with vuejs + axios
- ruby - when i push (), i get the error [vue warn]: error in render: "typeerror: cannot read property'text' of undefined&quo
- vuejs - a cors policy error will occur if product information is acquired and used from the rakuten api