Hello! What does it mean: # MCE_TEMP_URL # "MCE_HREF Before the link? And why when you click on the link it does not go? I change the links and I need to go to my site. Such a link indexed? Thanks.
Answer # 1
#MCE_TEMP_URL #is an anchor name, with which the visual TinyMCE editor remembers the location in which it will be necessary to insert a link after its configuration and creation.
Thus, with proper scripts, this text should not appear.
So nothing means, and there is nowhere to go ...)
- Ensure same tenant in a Many to Many relationship
- Database Model for Various Type of Sensors
- Drawing an entity-relationship diagram for a store business context
- sql get or create
- How do others know what is delivery address and invoice address if they are in the same table?
- Non-product invoice items
- CUBE and calculating the number of dimensions
- performance : Guid vs INT -Which is better as a primary key?
- mysql : Anonymous and Public User Table Design in twitter like application