When trying to run any code on the brass or testerflola gives an error
watched the decisions in the English stack and there recommended to download CUDA version 10.1 or higher. I downloaded 10.1 -did not work, and 11.1 (last) also did not work. Also downloaded TF-NIGHTLY (there was such a council) -did not help. Early crashes
COULD NOT LOAD DYNAMIC LIBRARY 'CUDART64_101.DLL'
Sometimes instead of cudart64_101.dll writes cudart64_110.dll, this file itself is in the folder with CUDA and the path to the folder is correct.
Answer # 1
https://www.tensorflow.org/install/source_windows#gpu.There is a list of CUDNN and CUDA. If the next other CUDA must be collected or here to take https://github.com/fo40225/tensorflow-windows-wheel
- python : Working with a small amount of data for binary classification in neural networks
- python : RESOURCEEXHAUSTEDERRORRORR ERROR During neural network training
- python : Valueerror error: Invalid Literal for int () with Base 10 When running Estimator.Train string (input_fn= train_input_fn
- python : 95% Accuracy Predicts Wrong Class (Multiclass Classification Kaggle GTSRB -German Traffic Sign Recognition Benchmark)
- python : How to make the neural set classify the text?
- python : How do I bring sorted data from Neuraleta?
- python : About the size of y_pred, y_true in Keras
- python : Attempt to get argmax of an Empty Sequence ARGMAX value remains empty and can not be executed.
- python : AttributeError: Module 'numpy' has no attribute 'Bool_'