There is this code:
Import Time Import subprocess Import pyttsx3. From Waiter Import Run Engine= pyttsx3.init () RU_Voice_ID= "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Speech \ Voices \ Tokens \ TTS_MS_RU-RU_IRINA_11.0" Engine.SetProperty ('Voice', ru_voice_id) Print ('Begin') Engine.say ('Welcome, Creator') Engine.say ('Waiting for your instructions!') Engine.runandwait () Choice= Input () if choice== 'Run': RUN () proc.stdin.close () proc.wait ()
It gives an error:
Eoferror: Eof WHEN READING A LINE
Begin Traceback (MOST Recent Call Last): File "Assistant.py", Line 13, In < Module > Choice= Input () Eoferror: Eof WHEN READING A LINE
And I do not understand why, and how to solve it.
- python : How can I change the binary picture code?
- python : I can not figure out why the InLineKeyboard Telebot watches
- There are two variables with a dictionary and a vocabulary with an embedded list. How to write a feature in Python?
- python : Qt Pyuic generated code that does not start
- python : As a column from XLSX to turn into data recorded through the comma, in TXT
- Why is the variable from another file does not work in the function of the second file? Python
- python : Why I can't generate dictionaries with such generators
- python : Status Machine on PyQT5
- python : Pandas Column List Amount
- python : The problem with switching windows on PyQT5