I have two .OVPN files. They look like this:
Dev Tun Proto TCP. Remote 184.108.40.206 1949. ; http-proxy-retry ; http-proxy [Proxy Server] [Proxy Port] Cipher AES-128-CBC AUTH SHA1 RESOLV-RETRY INFINITE Nobind. Persist-Key. Persist-Tun. Client. Verb 3.
differ in these files only IP and Port. I want to make requests for different resources from different IP. But as I understand it, then after the first connection to the server, only its IP remains. How to connect to two different IP at the same time? I connected to one server using the command
OpenVPN --Config /TMP /TMP73FDS6
- linux : Route traffic from one tun interface through another tun. Double VPN
- linux : How to configure traffic tunnel only inside the VPN network?
- linux : Forward client traffic through a different interface and forward the port
- linux : openvpn client on ubuntu won't connect to server
- Decrypt OpenVPN
- ip : Why no internet with OpenVPN included?
- vps : VPN profile for two servers
- OpenConnect GUI on Linux. How to reset the user password that has saved by default
- How to connect a network IP phone via VPN?