Hello. I am interested in how to build an application architecture on AngularJS so that it is scaling.
- single-page -everything should be through hashroring
- impactations of representations, everything should be built by some nested controls that are collected in holistic pages.
- backend on ASP.NET MVC Webapi, which returns /processes data li>
- Dynamic scripts /styles
I more or less studied the Angular, but somehow all the bricks are not built into a well-designed scheme. I will be very grateful if you advise something delomet. Thank you very much!
Answer # 1
If you need a directory structure, then yeoman will create a directory tree for you, if this is not what you need and you dealt with AngularJs, I did not understand the question, what do you miss?
Who needs this lazy loading if one big file is created in the end that one big file is created?
One file is better than 30 small.
- SQL Server -Managing Linked Servers WITH DOMAIN Authentication
- How to Know Real SQL Server Memory and CPU Usage
- High Availability Primary Does Not Automatically Take Secondary Role WHEN BACK Online
- Fresh SQL Server 2019 CAN't Query Excel Files
- Estimate Database Growth CauseD by Accelerated Database Recovery
- Memory Optimized Intermittently Very Slow Performance
- WHEN TEMPDB ALLOCATIONS ARE REPEDASED?
- Restore of copy_only backup of encrypted database made without FORMAT but with INIT fails
- Why is my SQL Server consuming so much memory?