We have: Linux Mint OpenConnect GUI.
When creating the connection settings for Cisco, set the "Save password" checkbox. The user has connected to the VPN without entering the password (the password was entered by default). Now there is a need to use this connection to another user on this machine. The user must enter a different password. As an option -delete all the settings of the current connection and create a new one. But maybe there is a command for resetting the default password?
- linux : Forward client traffic through a different interface and forward the port
- linux : Route traffic from one tun interface through another tun. Double VPN
- vpn : Internet access is lost when connecting via CiscoAnyConnect to the corporate network
- linux : Difference between Hardware MTU and IP MTU?
- linux : How to connect to two different IP at the same time?
- linux : How to configure traffic tunnel only inside the VPN network?
A new user will use the same login to log in (in Linux, not VPN)? Maybe he will have a new one and then the problem will be solved by itself (like a number of others). But if not, then just take and select "Edit Connection" in the menu and simply delete the passwordKoVadim2021-04-27 09:56:50