There is a client-server application. Clients are written under the desktop and Android (Xamarin), the server serves to manage the database and sending messages to customers that some client has changed the record in the database. Customers will be connected no more than 10. I made a connection through sockets and data exchange through serialization, but I think that this method is not very productive and not very correct. Someone can divide the experience and suggest how to better implement this mechanism?
PS Please do not kick, .NET is a hobby and write for yourself, it's just interesting to study new technologies.
- c# : Which contains mscorlib.dll (.NET) and the question of intersection
- c# : NUNIT Tests for WebAPI Net Core Applications
- c# : Enum file extensions
- c# : It is impossible to access the site of external ip
- c# : Email shipment does not work
- c# : Unit Test, Mocking Data From Repository (iQueryable asynchronous)
- c# : How to use NULLABLE reference types?
- c# : canceling Cancel () on cancellationTokenSource
- Color Change For Rectangle in Overlee WinForms c#
- c# : Concurrent Collections: Nested Collections