Made an interface with tkinter
and you need to have a list (months, weeks, etc.) with the selected item in the Combobox With the help of DateTime it turned out only to receive a list of days from the initial and end date
d1= datetime.date (2018, 8, 13) # start date d2= datetime.date (2020, 9, 13) # end date Delta= D2 -D1 # Timedelta If delta.days < = 0: Print ("swear and exit") For i in Range (Delta.days + 1): Dat= DateTime.TimeDelta (I) DATE= D1 + DAT Print (Date.strftime ("% d /% m /% y"))
maybe somehow you can change this code or you need to use another way?
- python : How to make a widget (label in tkinter) moved by pressing the button (Button)?
- python : How using only DateTime Add to current date arbitrary number of months?
- python : Object movement by time equations
- Write Tkinter code on Python
- python : Text output to the console with GET
- python : An array in the datamira
- python : Pyodbc.programmingerror error. Invalid column name
- python : Date transformation from the first line
- python : Obtaining a difference in the clock