For example, I have the following points forming 4-rod.
x1= 81.0582 Y1= 348.106 x2= 127.111 Y2= 367.577 x3= 120. Y3= 256. x4= 166.053 Y4= 275.471
under the condition is not given, which of these points is the upper vertex or lower. It is easy to calculate and I did it. But the fact is that the quadrangle lies at an angle and it complicates the task. Tell me which algorithm to use to find out if the point (any) is belonging to the quadrangle or not?
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error