you need to compare
Images with the same resolution, without some kind of hashing and other complex pieces.
Suppose I have
Screenshot 200x200 pixels. If they are fully identical, then
Something happens (some variable= true). I capture images using:
from Pil Import ImageGrab SCR= imagegrab.grab
(preferably using the library
Example of images:
- File in Python 3.9
- python : How to access the session of a specific user?
- python : How to subfiging files to add them to the archive (via tarfile)?
- python : How to hide a link to the word pytelegramapi
- python : Formatting strings c++
- python : DashPlotly update schedule "in real time"?
- python : It is impossible to send a signal to another class.
- python : Replace values in one datamaphrame from the other condition
- python : Display the database in the table in Tkinter
- python : How to implement a response to the command with tychon typo