There was a problem. At the moment, the $ numexp variable is 47128. When subtracting the progress bar simply disappears. Help me please
Echo '< Progress Value= "'. $ numexp -50000.'" Max= "50000" > ≪ /Progress > ';
Answer # 1
of course disappears. Progress can be from 0% to 100% (minimum always 0 ), and at "47128 -50,000" will be a negative value. Have you seen progress bar with -14% for example?
- html : Translation of custom prompts
- php : Laravel can not get a subject field
- html : Why doesn't Div width change?
- White screen when sending data (error display included in php.ini
- How is the selected Select Multiple Option to enter in INPUT? Php.
- Why is it not sent image Move_uploaded_File? Php, mysql
- What exactly does the title in HTML
- html : Is it possible to glue the complex table as in the figure?