a= [0,1,2,5,6,8] B= a  C= 0. z=  For i in a: IF B== I: B += 1 c+= 1 ELSE: Z.APPEND (C) C= 1. B= i + 1 Print (z)
- python : Two for in one line
- python : Ð · Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ðμ
- Packaging of repeated in a row characters in subded lists (Python3)
- python : How to cut the result list
- python : Built-in SUM () function. Does not work for list lists
- python : Transfer a list to the function: by reference or by value?
- python : As a list of rows convert by a specific feature?
- Obtaining an index of an element of a two-dimensional array Python
- python : Why does not work code for the iteration of several lists?
- python : Question about multiplication