Need help. I am trying to highlight the structure of the "Skeleton" sheet using the Kenny method, but the result does not suit.
Import NUMPY AS NP Import CV2 AS CV From Matplotlib Import Pyplot AS PLT PATH= R'C: \ users \ admin \ pycharmprojects \ pythonproject2 \ v.png ' IMG= CV.Imread (Path, 0) Edges= CV.Canny (IMG, 400, 300) PLT.SUBPLOT (121), Plt.imshow (IMG, CMAP= 'Gray') Plt.title ('Original Image'), plt.xticks (), plt.yticks () PLT.SUBPLOT (122), plt.imshow (Edges, CMAP= 'Gray') Plt.title ('Edge Image'), plt.xticks (), plt.yticks () Plt.Show ()
There are too many boundaries, and I want to obtain only the main structure, such as:
- python : How to output camera camera OpenCV
- Is it possible to set up a stereo camera using OpenCV, Python3 to get the optimal image
- python : Is I well referred to a piece of code in the OOP?
- python : Error writing CV2.ERROR: OpenCV (4.5.1) Error: (-215: Assertion Failed)! _Img.Empty () in Function 'CV :: Imwrite'
- python : Selection of a large circuit CV2
- python : Why an error is issued: setting an array element with a sequence
- python : How to save a lot of files to the folder?
- python : How can you allocate all the shades of red from the picture?