There is a SQLIZER service that provides the ability to use their API. I need to send such a request to PHP
CURL https://sqlizer.io/api/files/\ -H "Authorization: Bearer Mnwltmcesuiaglv0kcfah7eouyftmwedolc9mnviamidszhqvkeoof8j38gotomrcrnghxyoepskffqmla" \ -d databasetype= "MySQL" \ -D filetype= xlsx \ -d FileName= "file.xlsx" \ -D Tablename= "Table_Name" \ -D FilehasHeaders= True
How to do it?
- AMOCRM PHP API Why is an empty query body go?
- How to display an answer from the API in PHP?
- Help the advice how to connect PHP SDK QIWI
- php : Laravel | How to make sending email letters when resetting a password or registration?
- How to get comments with YouTube on PHP
- php : WP REST API WP Rest Response returns dual quotes (one character) instead of NULL when calling a class method
- php : How to install guzzle headers
- php : Is the client possible to download the file directly from the server to bypassing the intermediary server?
- php : Where is the error when processing API?