Making a SQL query in the database:
$ sql= 'INSERT INTO FAQ (Name, DESC, POS) Values ($ A, $ B, $ C)';
As can be seen from the query, there is a field in the table
and it needs to put the text, but the SQL language determines this moment in the request not as a field, but as a command
(for sorting descending). Accordingly, the request is not executed, and I have a white screen! For if you are torn this field for example in
(and in the database, respectively) then everything works .. But I needed that this field is called this way ..
From here and the question is what I do is the word
Defined as a field, and not as a team?
- php : How to update data in the MYSQL database?
- php : Writing multiple functions for sampling data or one, how is it right?
- php : Sort records in the database for the last 5 days
- php : Does not write data
- php : Sampling from the database output intermediate headers [duplicate]
- php : Error PDOEXCEPTION COULD NOT FIND DRIVER
- php : The result of unloading from the database into the variable
- php : SQL SELECT in multiple tables in one request
- php : Substitute an array under the WHERE [duplicate] condition
- php : Sorting data in SQL in the same order in which they are listed in In ()