I have long been studying WebDriver understood how to write normal scripts, but now the auto tests on Pytest, when you pass the task, I did the test, but I received 2 warnings "missing logs" and "no report on the passage of test". I do not really understand what I thought you can even take and intercept just all calls to the top class of the test. But for good I do not understand what I mean 2 of these warnings (tell me how this is done please
- python : Is it possible to imitate the keystroke without tosing to any element?
- python : Error: DeprecationWarning: Use Options Instad of Chrome_Options
- python : How to make it work if after clicking on one of the buttons?
- python : Error starting code: Taberror: Inconsistent Use of Tabs and Spaces in Indentation
- How can I improve the code? Stack -Task on Python
- Python Failed with Result 'Start-Limit-Hit' script does not start
- Get an empty string index in Python
- Stack -refinement by code, Python. Need help!
- python : WinAPI Attaching to Windows 10