there is an input which
takes the value from the address bar, in the line if it comes across a Cyrillic, it turns into some kind of "abraque dubru" (well, that is, 12-CARP23 is transmitted in the address bar, and 12-FDB %% 1N23) is displayed) Request takes it without any problems and Entends to the Input and it becomes again readable by Cyrillic.
But when I put this code in the MODX engine
takes everything except this "abracadabra which should turn into readable Cyrillic"
According to the result:
There is a link:
https://site.ru/?number=12-carp23.In the Input must substitute
< INPUT TYPE= "TEXT" name= "OrderNumber" Value= "< ?= $ _Request ["Number"]? ≫ "
- php : Nginx, what is the scope of application of named capture?
- php : WordPress does not see the image in the CSS file
- php : Inline Keyboard does not send a link with paramers
- php : MODX -Link to resource
- php : Output Yandex Maps in Modal Window
- php : 1C-Bitrix Ciblockelement :: GetByid
- php : MODX REVOLUTION Newspage
- php : How do I change the look of the shopping cart in the storefront theme?
- php : How to translate URL (slug) in Wordpress from Russian to English?