on windows when you create the database in the console, it automatically has anSi format, how to recover, or immediately save to UTF-8? I tried to open as a notebook and save there in UTF-8, but then stops working.
- SQL Server -Managing Linked Servers WITH DOMAIN Authentication
- How to Know Real SQL Server Memory and CPU Usage
- High Availability Primary Does Not Automatically Take Secondary Role WHEN BACK Online
- Fresh SQL Server 2019 CAN't Query Excel Files
- Memory Optimized Intermittently Very Slow Performance
- WHEN TEMPDB ALLOCATIONS ARE REPEDASED?
- Free Some Space On A Full Express Edition Instance
- Parallel Redo Message Spam
- Restore of copy_only backup of encrypted database made without FORMAT but with INIT fails