Send data on the API using the GUZZLE library. The API works on Bearer Token, but when I try to add a header with a token (or any other), then when sending the query of these headlines is not.
Here is my code:
$ client= new client (); $ Request= $ client-> Request ('Post', Self :: $ Baseuri, [ 'Headers'= > [ 'Authorization'= > 'Bearer'. Bearer_Token, 'Accept'= > 'Application /Json', ], 'Body'= > JSON_ENCODE ($ FormData) ]);
- AMOCRM PHP API Why is an empty query body go?
- php : ARTISAN shows only the start page of my project Laravel
- java : API 30. It is impossible to connect via http
- How to get Headers from the incoming PHP request
- How to display an answer from the API in PHP?
- Help the advice how to connect PHP SDK QIWI
- The problem of re-sending headlines in PHP
- php : Laravel | How to make sending email letters when resetting a password or registration?