Class ExamplemOdel (Models.Model): Some_Headers= Models.JSONFIELD () DEF _Modifying_Method (Self): "" This method does not cause SAVE () after calling POP, And accordingly, the value is not edited at the level of the base object. "" " self.some_headers.pop ("Required_Header") Other actions ... Def Calling_Method (Self): "" "Method causing a modifying method. It also does not cause the Save () method" " Self._Modifying_Method () Other actions ...
Can the Save () method call serve as a guarantee that the key in the value will not disappear from the database and does the KEYERROR error occur during the next call? Do I need to insure the code, guided by the words "suddenly somewhere will pop up the call to the SAVE method (), which is unknown inside modification methods?
- python : django.db.utils.Operationalerror: No Such Column: main_anzeigen.rasse -nothing helps
- python : When applying migrations I get System Check Identified Some Issues:
- python : Dzhango. Papagination and numbering
- python : How to limit the number of bookings per day for 1 person. Maximum person can book 5 places a day
- python : What is wrong with the way?
- python : Django How to use a numpy library?
- python : Importerror: Cannot Import Name 'JSONFIELD' from 'Django.db.Models'
- python : How to implement fields in Django admin
- python : There is a problem with PIP
- python : Django. Get the number of Product in order at the date of date