The question is possible stupid, but concerns exactly the right implementation.
There are 3 features that work with the same data. One periods once every 1 minute, two times in 10 minutes. Now it is implemented so that each function makes a new request to the site and the parsing data is re-on.
Tell me, please, how best to implement the following model of work. Automatically, data from the site, and each function when triggered takes the latest data to be taken from the site.
As far as I understand this is a permanent process in the background that replaces the variable, and when you call the functions, this variable is transmitted to them. It is not entirely clear how to run this constant process correctly.
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory