There is an android application and Beck to it on PHP. The application is planned to be paid by Google Play Billing. Is it possible to receive collbs from Google Play on the server URL, to track payment every month?
tried to google, everything looks ambiguous. For example, the Apple Pay clearly has a dock, which says that it is necessary to provide the URL to which the post request will come. And the google what?
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable