I'm trying to connect to the local MYSQL server, but I see this error:
Error: Access Denied for User 'root' @ 'Localhost' (using Password: YES)
everything works when I go through
MySQL -U root -p
And I enter the same password as via node.js.
There are some options, why can it be so?
- I want to solve it because I get an error even if I use mysql -u root with mysql
- node.js : Cloudflare Ubuntu 18.04 521 error
- mysql : Protocol_enqueueue_after_fatal_error
- PhpMyAdmin error: Access denied for user
- Comparing the contents of two MySQL databases
- node.js : Nuxt.js program in Uses all resources in Linux
- Mysql buddy list implementation
- node.js : Can't start npm install on Ubuntu 20.4 server