I'm trying to connect to the local MYSQL server, but I see this error:
Error: Access Denied for User 'root' @ 'Localhost' (using Password: YES)
everything works when I go through
MySQL -U root -p
And I enter the same password as via node.js.
There are some options, why can it be so?
- Can't start mysql server
- Comparing the contents of two MySQL databases
- php : Site template with custom fields
- mysql : X-DEVAPI NOT Working Inside of Google Cloud SQL
- php : After transferring the site from the server to the server on Drupal, it does not connect to MySQL
- mysql : How to start the server, help the newcomer
- mysql : Protocol_enqueueue_after_fatal_error
- PhpMyAdmin error: Access denied for user