There is a ready-made project Laravel, I create a container for it, everything goes successfully, after it is launching I can not display the page, moving by reference. Below information about the container.
Container ID Image Command Created Status E4AA0B1E5229 REP2 "Docker-PHP-EntryPoi ..." 8 Seconds Ago Up 2 Seconds Ports. 0.0.0.0:8000-> 80 /TCP, ::: 8000-> 80 /TCP.
When using CURL at LocalHost: 8000 or 0.0.0.0.0:8000 issues an error:
curl: (56) Recv Failure: The connection is broken by the other party
- php : ARTISAN shows only the start page of my project Laravel
- mysql : SQLSTATE [HY000]  No such file or directory
- php : AmazonLinux2 Docker I want to build an environment of NGINX + LarAvel on image
- php : Using Docker Compose, Vue 8080 port can not link to 8080 ports of PC running Docker
- php : DockerFile is in under the folder, from there Copy is not done, wipes the error that finds a composer.json file
- Restart docker container with console PHP
- laravel : PHPUnit does not see the db
- laravel : artisan serve does not start in laradock workspace container
- Can't make friends Elasticsearch and Laravel