Tell me how to install NUXT correctly using Docker-Compose?
Version: "3" Services: NUXT-APP: Build: Context :. Dockerfile: dockerfile. Ports: -"3000: 3000" Volumes: -./:/var/www/nuxt. Networks: -NUXT-NETWORK Networks: NUXT-NETWORK: Driver: Bridge.
From Node: 12.16.3-Alpine3.9 Workdir /Var /WWW /NUXT Copy Package * .json ./ RUN NPM Install & & NPM Run Start. RUN NPM RUN DEV CMD ["NPM", "Run", "Dev"]
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file