3 I have 2 computers based on Linux on one local network. Is it possible to bother the address of the second to run any program somehow from the first computer? If so, how can this be done?
Answer # 1
For exactly to lend
You can make ports of ports via SSH.
Server 2 connects to server 1 and scores there. Messages are transmitted to a local socket.
SSH Server1 -R 0.0.0.0:5000:127.0.0.1:5000
Although you probably need port ship
iptables -t nat -a prerouting -p tcp --dport 5000 -J DNAT --To-Destination 192.168.0.1:5000 IPTABLES -T NAT -A POSTROUTING -P TCP --DPORT 5000 -D 192.168.0.1 -J Masquerade
- linux : Forward client traffic through a different interface and forward the port
- linux : Bash script to form large IP blacklist ipset iptables
- linux : Route traffic from one tun interface through another tun. Double VPN
- linux : Blocking all requests except some sites
- linux : Block outgoing traffic
- linux : Using IPTables, it is necessary to hide 22 so that it is not visible when scanning (NMAP and TD)