Someone can explain it
$ PWD /mmnt/Nas4Free/Lary/Beckup/opt/GNAT/2019/LIB/GCC/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/8.3.1 $ LS -L. TOTAL 0. DrWXRWXR-X. 2 root users 0 Sep 16 17:07 Plugin $ rmdir plugin / rmdir: failed to remove 'plugin /': the catalog is not empty $ ls -al plugin / TOTAL 0. DrWXRWXR-X. 2 root users 0 Sep 16 17:07. DrWXRWXR-X. 2 root users 0 Sep 16 17:07 ..
How can it be?! The directory is empty, but cannot delete it, since it is not empty.
Single hook -the directory is located on the NSA4Free server and mounted as type cifs . But what problems here can be -I do not understand.
If you try to see the contents of this directory directly on the server, having come over SSH, then there is nothing too:
NAS4FREE: Beckup # CD OPT /GNAT /2019 /LIB /GCC /X86_64-PC-Linux-GNU /8.3.1 NAS4FREE: 8.3.1 # LS -AL Total 3. DrWXR-XR-X 3 Lary Admin 5 Sep 16 17:07. DrWXR-XR-X 3 Lary Admin 3 Jun 8 2019 .. LRWXRWXRWX 1 LARY ADMIN 21 DEC 6 2020 AdaInClude -> RTS-Native /AdaInClude LRWXRWXRWX 1 LARY ADMIN 17 DEC 6 2020 ADALIB -> RTS-Native /Adalib DrWXR-XR-X 2 Lary Admin 5 Sep 16 17:07 Plugin NAS4FREE: 8.3.1 # NAS4FREE: 8.3.1 # LS -AL Plugin / NAS4FREE: 8.3.1 #
But when trying to remove this directory, the same mistake is the same:
NAS4FREE: 8.3.1 # RMDIR PLUGIN / RMDIR: Plugin /: Directory Not Empty
Mystic ... :-(
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable