I keep developing a project in PHPSTORM, created the .git folder via Git Init. Made some commits and made Push to Gitlab.
Stuck on the Migration of the .git folder to the server with the site. Is it enough just to copy the .git folder from home PC to the server and make Git Pull?
I am not interested in the question of Avtodeploy now. I would like to at least establish work through Gitlab and Git Pula. But in my opinion, just copy the folder not enough?
- how to switch to another branch of a project downloaded from the gitlab repository
- Detailed Docker + Jenkins + Gitlab + Django application deployment practices
- github - can't git clone
- github - when i do a git pull, i don't want to update the personally edited configuration files etc to remote ones
- after cloning with git, an error occurred when pulling
- if the original branch is changed in gitlab
- linux - i want to connect to gitlab with ssh, but i get an error at git clone
- when i try to push with gitlab, i can't push fatal: unable to update url base from redirection:
- git - causes of ssh connection failure
- A way to quickly deploy Gitlab using Docker