Here I have a certain Switch, and it is located not on the main Activity (MainActivity), but on the second Activity (I called it SettingsActivity). As the name suggests, pressing a button opens a new action with the settings menu, where my Switch is located. Let's say I clicked on Switch and changed the value from false to true and clicked on the apply button, which will take me back to the main action. In the main action, I'll open the settings again, but the Switch slider is set to false again. Is there anything you can do to keep the Switch slider when I switch between actions and exit the application?
- java : How to find Kotlin code in a project
- android : Errors when parsing xml via simplexml converter to retrofit
- android : How to use recyclerview item as button in Kotlin
- java : TextInputLayout overrides the hint property
- android : The names of all files in the folder should be recorded, and only the name of the first (Kotlin) is recorded
- android : Rotating text on canvas
- android : Insert in afterTextChanged is not triggered correctly by the line length condition
- android : Kotlin get time from server
- android : How to transfer a list to a Spinner depending on the selected item in another Spinner?