The teacher gave a tutorial code that we have to parse at home. But one line puzzled me. On Google, the search results did not show any example of using such a string The line itself:
w= np.random.rand (m, n) 0.1-0.05
It is clear that this is the generation of random numbers in the range from m to n, but what 0.1-0.05 means is a mystery shrouded in secrets
- python : Why is numpy append not appending an item to the array?
- python : How to connect the dots to form a network?
- python : ValueError: cannot reshape array of size 224720 into shape (106,106,3)
- python : How to make a dictionary from two lists?
- python : Create a list with the latest values
- python : Count the gaps in the list
- python : How to create independent arrays with a unique address from subarrays?
- python : How can I conditionally remove elements from an array?
- How to quickly select borders of an image in Python?
- python : Why does np.exp () sometimes give inf?