Hello everyone, I am writing a project in PyQt5. Now I need to distribute it to other PCs. I used the pyinstaller packer however it doesn't support image uploads. My project currently contains about 30 images. These are both button icons and graphical hints for the user in jpg format. Please advise a packer that can create an executable file without losing images.
I'm working in Python 3.6, PyCharm IDE.
- python : How to elegantly change a QTableWidget when iterating over a loop?
- python : QListWidget content is not updated
- python : How to change the value of a QCombobox that is created in an unnamed iteration in a QTableWidget by clicking a button i
- python : Updating matplotlib plots on click of a button
- python : Is it possible to create a dialog via Qt designer? And how to connect this window to the logic code?
- python : Changing Color_Dialog PyQt5
- python : How do I resize a QCheckBox?
- How to read the color of specific pixels from a site, Python
- python : PyQt The line received by serialport is split into three