Problem installing Rails app on heroku. I have version 2.7.4 in my Gemfile. Gemfile.lock also specifies version 2.7.4. rvm uses version 2.7.4 too -rvm use 2.7.4.
Heroku uses 20 stack. The documentation says that 20 stack supports version 2.7.4.
When trying to push, an error occurs
Your Ruby version is 2.7.0, but your Gemfile specified 2.7.4 Bundler Output: Your Ruby version is 2.7.0, but your Gemfile specified 2.7.4
I ran the command to check the version and made sure that version 2.7.0 is in the heroku.
heroku run ruby -v
I've tried a build heroku with the right version.
heroku create --buildpack https://github.com/heroku/heroku-buildpack-ruby.git
Version 2.7.4 is used there. It didn't help me. Is there an error in the documentation and only version 2.7.0 is supported? Is there a way to update the version on heroku?
Answer # 1
The problem was when pushing the application to heroku. The ruby-2.7.0 version was listed in /bin /bundle.
You can remove the version, leave just ruby
- Heroku Error 400 when requesting from Telegram servers
- I can not deploy in HEROKU with Git Push Heroku Master
- I can not deploy with Git Push Heroku Master in RAILS6 version
- railsã ® §Å —ã ‘å – ° ã • ã ã Œã ¦
- Rails About extraction after combining three tables
- CANCANCAN GEM does not work in CONTROLLER and ABILLITY targets in different cases such as DashboardController and become Uniniti
- How to solve a CSRF problem when connecting Sidekiq, Rails?
- Ruby on rails problem
- Introduction of SQLITE3 in Ruby2.51