I need a list of friends, I've been racking my brains for the second day how to implement it. I know that it is possible to implement a one-to-many relationship, but I thought about one approach, which I think will be much easier in the development and speed of work, but I know that in terms of organizing the database, this approach is a curve. I need a dumb sample of accepted and unaccepted friends. Why don't I just create 2 columns with json strings of accepted and not accepted friends in the user table?
- mysql : Protocol_enqueueue_after_fatal_error
- mysql : How to start the server, help the newcomer
- It is impossible to connect to MySQL through node.js, but through Shell everything is fine
- mysql : X-DEVAPI NOT Working Inside of Google Cloud SQL
- php : Site template with custom fields
- mysql : Sequelize Op.Like does not work correctly