Good morning, please help. Can't start the server on Rails. I enter the command
$ bin /rails serverand an error comes out
Could not find gem 'pg (~ > 1.1) 'in rubygems repository https://rubygems.org/or installed locally. The source does not contain any versions of 'pg' Run `bundle install` to install missing gems.
- railsã ® §Å —ã ‘å – ° ã • ã ã Œã ¦
- Testing of the Confirm dialog does not pass on RSPEC
- Press the Like button to fly to the Post Detail page
- LINE login can not be made with RAILS5
- If you try to deploy the Rails post app through Unicorn, Bundler: Failed to Load Command: Unicorn_rails
- About the behavior of URL after validation error of NEW action and error associated with it
- Server startup failed with Ruby on Rails
- Rails-tutorial. AWS has an error called Blocked Host:.
- I want to write how to write Rails's Helper methods
- Ruby, Rails version upgrading error when starting CLOUD9 server