Introduced into my program the display of stationary cameras by geotags, for the operation of this function I connected access to the background location determination. However, Google doesn't want to accept my apk and writes the following answer:
Function does not qualify for background location access Based on our review, your claimed feature does not qualify for background location access.
Please remove the requested background location permission and submit an update to your app. When declaring a function to access the background location, please note the following: The feature you choose should provide clear user value and be critical to the core functionality or primary purpose of the application. Without this core functionality, the application is "broken" or unusable. You should also consider whether users will expect the app to access their location in the background, and whether you can provide the same experience without accessing the location in the background.
How did he decide whether this feature is valuable or not? What to do to make them accept the correction? Their technical support is oak. I filled in all the data on filling out the information on the developer's page.
- Why after publishing an android app it can't be found in google play search?
- python : How to compile PyQt5 code to .apk file?
- android : Google threatens to close my Google Play Developer Account for Inactivity
- android : Where and how to specify that the application does not track your application contact with infected or COVID-19 status
- I made apk ->java and I want to find a keyword to decrypt the file
- android : The problem with sending a POST request inside the application
- android : "Failed to parse package" when starting Apk
- java : Where can you download Android Studio, but with less memory?
- Is it possible to convert multiple Java files to one apk?