Is it possible to use the aiogram library asynchronously just by executing methods? Not only as an answer for the user.
from aiogram import Bot, Dispatcher, executor, types bot= Bot (token) dp= Dispatcher (bot) await bot.send_message (54656484, 'text')
Answer # 1
await bot.send_message (user_id, text)
is executed once like this
import asyncio asyncio.get_event_loop (). run_until_complete (bot.send_message (user_id, text))
- python : Differences between a regular Telegram bot and an asynchronous one?
- python : How to read user data from his message in aiogram?
- python : How to implement multiprocessing in a chat bot for telegram
- python : How to transfer the value of a variable from one handler to another. Using FSM
- python : Sending photos to aiogram
- python : After running State.set() in aiogram an error occurs
- How to randomly open photos in Telegram Bot in Python?
- python : problem with aiogram and schedule
- python : How to embed an image in a message with text for telegram
- python : bot on aiogram and api google sheets