There is some arbitrary text that was once entered by the user.
How to automatically select all hyperlinks in it?
What rules for the formation of hyperlinks should be taken into account?
- Begins with protocol: http, https, ftp, ftps.
- Starts with
- Starts with
- Ends with a space or punctuation mark, except for an opening parenthesis and a period.
- Does not include a period if it is followed by a whitespace character.
- Does not end with a closing bracket if it contains a matching opening bracket.
What else should I consider?
A link never refers to the same site.
Perhaps there are some common ways to highlight links?
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable