String regex= "[ \\. \\ s +;]"; String  splitter= text.split (regex); return splitter ;
and I don’t understand how to return the resulting array, or is the idea itself incorrect?
- Help me understand that for the implicit declaration of the function in C when compiling the key -std= C99. I am writing the Spl
- python : Using the method as a parameter of another method
- java : Using Return without returned value
- python : Return in asynchronous function
- python : Separation of images from one directory on sets
- python : Return does not work in asynchronous function