I do not understand what is the reason. On January 5, I downloaded a new application, everything is fine. Now I decided to update the old one (2 months ago the last time) and gives this: You've uploaded an APK or Android App Bundle with an activity object, object alias, service, or broadcast receiver with intent filter but no android: exported property set. This file cannot be installed on a device running Android version 12 or higher. To find out more, go to developer.android.com/about/versions/12/behavior-changes-12#exported. I added a line to the manifest file, which is mentioned on the site, but it gave nothing. The same mistake. What to do?
This path: Assets \ Plugins \ Android \ AndroidManifest.xml I added the line mentioned in the article: android: exported= "true", but the same error.
< ! -GENERATED BY UNITY. REMOVE THIS COMMENT TO PREVENT OVERWRITING WHEN EXPORTING AGAIN -> < manifest xmlns: android= "http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" package= "com.unity3d.player" xmlns: tools= "http://schemas.android.com/tools" > < application > < activity android: name= "com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity" android: exported= "true" android: theme= "@ style /UnityThemeSelector" > < intent-filter > < action android: name= "android.intent.action.MAIN" /> < category android: name= "android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" /> < /intent-filter > < meta-data android: name= "unityplayer.UnityActivity" android: value= "true" /> < /activity > < /application > < /manifest > ``, Help, please. I tried it in different ways already. Both true and false, but doesn't want to.
- unity3d : I can not register the application in Google Cloud Platform
- c# : How to twist the object model not hurt its components?
- c# : How to understand what kind of cololide the object touched?
- unity3d : (Unity 2D) Character Movement
- unity3d : Save information when moving from scene to scene
- unity3d : Two buttons, one script. Unity
- unity3d : 'Scenemanager' Does Not Contain A Definition for 'GetActiveScene'
- c# : Unity is visible in the editor, but not visible in the game
- android : Build Error in APK via IL2CPP