There is a query in DB2:
%sql select CASE_NUMBER from CHICAGO_CRIME_DATA where PRIMARY_TYPE= 'OFFENSE INVOLVING CHILDREN';
In response, I should receive the case numbers of the crimes I request. But I only get the title:
I copied the name of the table, column and required data in the cell from the table itself.
Please help me figure it out!
- python : I want to return JSON with a tree structure from SQL result
- Only the first character is passed to a SQL query from Python
- python : Error reading data from SQL
- python : Why is the db on the server empty (Django)?
- python : Autocomplete the sql database from the list, bypassing the autoincrement column
- python : RAM leak in sqlite3
- python : How to implement validation of sql string for input data?