I want to make the bot send a message every 10 seconds, trying to remake the code, but it doesn't work. I use the discord.py library. Here is what I have:
@tasks.loop(seconds=10) async def notify_task(): await bot.wait_until_ready() print('Hello') notify_task.start()```
- python : how to make it so that if the author's messages are above the bot role, then return?
- python : The bot does not find the command
- python : Instead of one line, everything is deleted!
- python : Developing Discord Bots with discord.py
- python : Yo. In general, I decided to learn how to create bots for discord, but there was one tiny problem, I can’t install
- python : bot ignores arguments
- Can't start python discord bot
- python : Discord bot won't start
- Retrieve user in Discord not working