I'm trying to format a string in embed, but it doesn't work.
For some reason, string formatting only works in
emb.add_fieldbut it doesn't quite suit me.
@commands.command() async def info(self, ctx): emb= discord.Embed(colour=discord.Colour.red(),title='All commands are sent with < prefix; q>') emb.set_footer(text='*** my text ***') await ctx.author.send(embed=emb)
- python : how to make it so that if the author's messages are above the bot role, then return?
- python : error in json file
- python : How to make a discord bot send a message to the chat every 10 seconds?
- Can't start python discord bot
- python : Discord bot won't start
- python : Finding the server name DIscord.py
- python : Discord.py database
- python : Instead of one line, everything is deleted!
- python : How to make a discord message orange?