I'm trying to fetch data with fetchall(). Full code:
cursor.execute(f'SELECT exchange_offer_id FROM exchange WHERE exchange_name= "finder"') exchange= cursor.fetchall() offers= exchange #all data here print(offers)
The result looks like this:
The data type of the column itself is NUMERIC.
The question is, why does the output show a comma in the value itself? And how can it be removed?
- python : sqlite3 db returns none
- python : Can I get a True\False response instead of a value in Sqlite?
- Can't uninstall/install Python
- python : Why does list.remove() incorrectly remove elements in a loop?
- Loading bar in Python 3.x
- Program for finding synonyms of Russian words python
- python : How to create a window in the game for example (dota2)
- python : How to speed up polynomial hash calculation