We need the bot to send a message with a delay of a few seconds. How can this be done? (Not using sleep())
Used this method:
t= threading.Timer(2.0, func, [chat_user_id])
Is there an easier way? using telebot
- python : Telegram bot listening to another bot
- Trouble running telegram bot in Python!
- python : How to send a single message in response to the user via bot.send_message
- How to make the bot respond to commands in the telegram channel. Python, Telebot
- python : how to make text copy on click through telebot
- python : How to correctly call the inline function with a button in a telegram bot?
- number of keyboard buttons per line in keyboard under telebot python telegram message
- How to randomly open photos in Telegram Bot in Python?
- python : make sure that the buttons are not detected